Event - Water Efficiency
Meres and Mosses Business Environment Network's next quarterly event will be held at Ellesmere Town Hall on Tuesday 22nd September. Sponsored by Cotterill Civils and Landia UK, the theme for this event is "Water Efficiency and Conservation" and we have again worked to develop a programme of speakers that will help your business to better understand the cost savings, additional business benefits and conservation impact associated with increasing your water efficiency. The event begins at 9:15 with coffee and networking time, and the presentations will begin at 9:45.
- 9:15 - Coffee and networking
- 9:45 - Introduction (Adrian Platt, MMBEN Chair)
- 10:00 - Methods of and benefits to auditing your water footprint - Matthew Gregory (Bird Industries)
- 10:30 - Practical solutions to improving water efficiency - Sarah Belton (Hafren Water)
- 11:00 - Coffee and networking
- 11:15 - Flowing Freshwater: Water-use, Wildlife and Society - Paul Gaskell (Wild Trout Trust)
- 11:45-12:45 - site visit (coach provided - 5 minutes drive) to a nearby farm business who have recently installed a rainwater harvesting system - led by Luke Beer (Cotterill Civils) with opportunity to view other technology and equipment available to help increase water efficiency
- 13:00-14:00 - Lunch (provided) and networking
This is a great opportunity for businesses to learn more about how they can reduce their water 'footprint' whilst making potentially considerable financial savings and offering real benefit to both the local and wider environment.
To book a place at this event, please contact us on 01743 284274 or firstname.lastname@example.org, and please also feel free to forward this invitation to any colleagues, customers, suppliers or other associates you think may be interested.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Ellesmere Town Hall
1-3 Willow Street
22nd September 2015