Country Gardens and Woodlands Ltd
- Join date: 25/05/2018
- Website: www.cgandw.co.uk
- Tags: Habitat/Land Management & Creation
Who are we?
We are a company which has been established for over 30 years. We work mainly in the conservation sector with major contracts with The Woodland Trust; County Councils and Wildlife Trusts. The main scope of our work is arboriculture, woodland management, landscape, habitat protection and creation and public access works.
Why did we become MMBEN supporters?
We think that becoming a MMBEN supporter is a good opportunity to network. Much of our work in the past has involved a lot of travelling which has become a strain both financially and also not good on an environmental basis, so more local work would be good for us.
What do we hope to gain from being an MMBEN supporter?
- Opportunity to network with other businesses
- Sharing best practice with other businesses
- Promoting business involvement in local environmental issues
- Delivering environmental improvements for our business
- Learning about sustainability and the environment
- To show we care about the communities that we operate in
- To benefit our business’ profitability
- Improved employee wellbeing
- Improved business image within the marketplace
- Improved understanding of environmental regulation