Field Studies Council
- Join date: 01/01/2019
- Website: www.field-studies-council.org/locations/prestonmontford
- Tags: Events Training
Who are we?
Preston Montford is a centre for Environmental Education. We run residential and non-residential courses for students of all ages in formal and informal educational contexts. The Centre has accommodation and catering facilities for 130 residents, with 6 workrooms, 3 common rooms, a dining room and 26 acres of delightful grounds. We are part of Field Studies Council, the leading Environmental Education charity and have been promoting environmental understanding in Shropshire and the Marches since 1957.
Why did we become MMBEN supporters?
To build a wider network with like-minded organisations across the region.
What do we hope to gain from being an MMBEN supporter?
- Opportunity to network with other businesses
- Sharing best practice with other businesses
- To show we care about the communities that we operate in
- Improved understanding of environmental regulation
FSC Preston Montford
New booking enquiries (schools/universities and groups): 01743 852100
All other enquiries: 01743 852040 (Mon-Fri, 9am–5pm)
Email: [email protected]