- Join date: 05/01/2015
- Tags: Engineering Manufacturing Renewable energy Waste management
Who are we?
Landia is one of the world’s leading producers of chopper pumps, propeller mixers, aeration systems, GasMix systems for anaerobic digesters and advanced processing systems to the Renewable energy sector for environmental conscious applications.
Landia’s worldwide headquarters are located in Lem, Denmark, which is how it has been since 1933. Today, Landia has subsidiaries in Germany, England and the US, and a sales office in China. In addition, Landia products are sold in 45 countries worldwide.
Landia survives by selling quality solutions in close partnership with the customers. Landia is not a supermarket where customers select products from the shelves. Our technical sales people are always in close discussions with customers, which ensures solutions that work.
For Landia, quality in every phase is a priority, and we have been ISO9001 certified since 1994. Quality also means that many of Landia’s products have been in operation for 20-25 years even though the operating conditions may be extreme. In that way, Landia’s customers achieve the lowest lifespan costs, while resource consumption is minimised, which further results in a positive impact on the environment.
Why did we become MMBEN supporters?
It is local; it supports issues that we care about and we needed someone to provide us with advice on our environmental enhancement plans, which they did.
What do you hope to gain from being an MMBEN supporter?
- Opportunity to network with other businesses
- Delivering Corporate Social Responsibility Agendas
- Promoting business involvement in local environmental issues
- Delivering environmental improvements for our business
- To show we care about the communities that we operate in
- Improved employee wellbeing
- Improved business image within the marketplace
- Improved understanding of environmental regulation