McKenzie Law Solicitors
- Join date: 03/10/2016
- Website: www.mckenzielaw.co.uk
- Tags: Solicitors
Who are we?
A niche Solicitors practice specialising in Company and Commercial law, Property law, Wills, Trusts, Probate and Elderly Client Work.
Why did we become MMBEN supporters?
MMBEN invited us to join. We have advised Shropshire Wildlife Trust on land transactions within the county’s beautiful and ecologically important Meres and Mosses landscape, and also have particular expertise acting for environmental consultancies.
We also act for a wide range of local businesses and families, have interests in common with the other members and wish to contribute to the wellbeing of the local area and to Shropshire Wildlife Trust.
What does your business hope to gain from being an MMBEN supporter?
- Opportunity to network with other businesses
- Sharing best practice with other businesses
- To show we care about the communities that we operate in
- To benefit our business’ profitability
- Improved employee wellbeing
- Improved business image within the marketplace
We look forward to getting to know the existing members and for opportunities to support one another and the local environment.