Northern Industrial Battery Services Ltd (NiBS)
- Join date: 11/12/2015
- Website: nibsltd.com
- Tags: Engineering Manufacturing Renewable energy Training
Who we are?
Northern Industrial Battery Services Ltd (NiBS) is the UKs leading accredited specialist standby power company. We provide, install, test and maintain battery solutions for standby applications including solar and wind storage. We are particularly looking into energy storage solutions and what works best in which applications. We run an annual conference to look at technical issues which arise in such applications.
Why did we become MMBEN supporters?
We are always looking to improve our environmental performance and the potential to glean ideas from other interested parties gives us a significant benefit.
What has your business gained from being an MMBEN supporter?
- Opportunity to network with other businesses
- Sharing best practice with other businesses
- Delivering Corporate Social Responsibility Agendas
- Promoting business involvement in local environmental issues
- Delivering environmental improvements for our business
- Learning about sustainability and the environment
- To show we care about the communities that we operate in
- To benefit our business’ profitability
- Improved employee wellbeing
- Improved business image within the marketplace
- Improved understanding of environmental regulation
Since joining over 2 years ago we have been given many different ideas on how to handle environmental issues. We are also interested in the basic networking aspect, and finding companies with a similar outlook who we may be able to work with.