Sulphate Solutions LLP
- Join date: 05/12/2014
- Tags: Agriculture
Who are we?
We are a small family business, and we make fertiliser for sale to farmers, in conjunction with Befesa. This fertiliser is then used, at the correct timings and dose rates to support commercial and appropriate Agricultural crop growing. We are FIAS accredited, i.e. we operate to high inudstry standards and we are always challenging ourselves to consider how to be more efficient, effective and environmentally responsible.
Why did we become MMBEN supporters?
We are impressed with the work that Befesa are doing to consider their activities and support the environment and we are keen to bring support, to Befesa, notably from our exposure to farming.
What has your business gained from being an MMBEN supporter?
- Opportunity to network with other businesses
- Sharing best practice with other businesses
- Delivering Corporate Social Responsibility Agendas
- Delivering environmental improvements for our business
- Learning about sustainability and the environment
- To show we care about the communities that we operate in
- Improved business image within the marketplace
- Improved understanding of environmental regulation