Sustainability – Andy Whyle
- Join date: 01/03/2021
- Tags: Training
Sustainability – Andy Whyle (S-AW)
S-AW is a sustainability management consultancy. We provide training and guidance covering:
· management strategy
· practical circular economy deployment
· carbon reduction
· natural capital engagement.
We focus on improving business performance whilst reducing environmental impacts, improving sustainability and business continuity.
Why did you become a member of MMBEN?
I advised the Steering Group when MMBEN was first established and joined for collaboration opportunities.
Below is my quote extracted from IEMA’s “Common Cause: Fellows Working Group on collaboration for Corporate Sustainability” publication:
“During the past 20 years I have had the privilege to work with an unbelievably diverse range of stakeholders (from The Wildlife Trusts to BEIS), sharing objectives, creating solutions, and applying them to develop and deploy best practice,” says working group chair Andy Whyle.
“This IEMA thought piece clearly shows that I am not the only one to recognise this as an effective way of working. The diverse expertise, dedication and passion of this working group highlights the benefits of organisational collaboration. What we have created (through collaboration) is a reference point for others to follow, allowing them to take the first steps on a journey of collaboration that will engage more and more people and organisations on the path to sustainability. Sharing best practice and working collaboratively towards the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) is far more efficient and effective than just tackling them as a ‘lone champion’ organisation.”
Andy Whyle (Sustainability Specialist)
Email address: [email protected]
Phone number: 0781 0404130
Linked In link: https://www.linkedin.com/in/andywhyle/
What do you hope to gain from being an MMBENmember?
- Opportunity to network with other businesses
- Sharing best practice with other businesses
- Delivering Corporate Social Responsibility Agendas
- Promoting business involvement in local environmental issues
- Delivering environmental improvements for your business
- Learning about sustainability and the environment
- To show you care about the communities that you operate in
- To benefit your business’ profitability
- Improved employee wellbeing
- Improved business image within the marketplace
- Improved understanding of environmental regulation