- Join date: 21/02/2018
- Tags: Agriculture Food Storage & Distribution Habitat/Land Management & Creation
Who are we?
We transition towards sustainable farming guided by holism and grounded in permaculture principles.
We build soil, conserve biodiversity, and grow, make and eat wholesome food.
We build resilient relationships between individuals/communities/customers/suppliers and the different on-farm businesses:
• The farm with its diverse set of nature friendly eco-systems and free range animals
• The food business making #tastypies
• The distribution business supporting high quality producers get their products to market
• The Community Interest Company providing therapy projects for a wide range of user groups
What do we hope to gain from being an MMBEN supporter?
- Opportunity to network with other businesses
- Sharing best practice with other businesses
- Delivering environmental improvements for our business
- Learning about sustainability and the environment
- Improved understanding of environmental regulation