UK-Centric Supply Chains
- Join date: 01/02/2021
- Website: www.ukcentricsupplychains.co.uk
Who are we?
UK-Centric Supply Chains is an ERDF project funded by the ERDF and Aston University, so support is FREE* to Small and Medium Enterprises in the Marches transitional (Shropshire and Telford and Wrekin) and Greater Cambridge and Greater Peterborough LEP areas.
Specialised support is provided to Food and Drink producers and Manufacturers in all sectors, to assess, map and improve the capabilities of the business supply chain. A tailored report and action plan completed with the SME will provide the potential for reduction in risk and cost and support business growth through production and capacity process improvement.
Why did we become a member of MMBEN?
UK-Centric Supply Chain’s strategy is aligned with the MMBEN values and principles. The project support aims to encourage SME’s to use environmentally sensitive and sustainable best practices. The opportunity to meet, develop conversations and exchange and share information is a great benefit.
What do you hope to gain from being an MMBEN member?
- Opportunity to network with other businesses
- Sharing best practice with other businesses
- Promoting business involvement in local environmental issues
- Learning about sustainability and the environment
- Improved business image within the marketplace
- Improved understanding of environmental regulation