- Join date: 01/07/2021
- Website: worksmithhr.com
- Tags: HR Training
Who we are
Recruitment and HR Consultancy
Worksmiths by name and nature, we are dedicated to shaping working environments. We deeply care about people in the workplace and our partnership with business. We support you to develop the best hiring strategies and practical solutions to workplace challenges.
We engage with young adults and youth groups and offer a training programme for better chances on the job market. Covid-safe, this is a combination of online group sessions, online one-to-one coaching and self-study to recognise personal attributes and confidently portray their value for individual career aspirations and success.
Why did you become a member of MMBEN?
Environmental, social, and governance (ESG) criteria sound like a mouthful for an SME in the service industry, however, the way we do business, interact with our networks and communicate values reflects our conviction that every business should have a purpose beyond making profits.
We are here to learn, develop new ideas, connect with likeminded businesses and be stronger together.
What do you hope to gain from being an MMBEN member?
- Opportunity to network with other businesses
- Sharing best practice with other businesses
- Promoting business involvement in local environmental issues
- Learning about sustainability and the environment
- To show you care about the communities that you operate in
- To benefit your business’ profitability
- Improved understanding of environmental regulation